As the fall season approaches, exciting changes are afoot at Boundless. We have worked hard over the summer to bring you the latest research, news, and thought pieces; and have several upcoming events to announce that we think will change the way you think about your investments.
Starting here, you can find:
- The latest updates on upcoming events on our calendar
- New content in our online library and on the Boundless Learning Platform
- News and thought pieces on impact investing via our Blog, which will regularly feature the work of Boundless experts
As you navigate our content, you’ll find completed market overviews for several sectors. Available to members of the Boundless learning platform, these include:
- US Sustainable Agriculture
- African Sustainable Agriculture
- Affordable Housing
- US K-12 Education Technology
- Low-Cost Private Schools
- Waste Management
- Conservation Finance
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
In coming months, you’ll also be able to access the market overviews for SME Finance and Food Waste. As you can see, we’re keeping our experts busy in our constant quest to deliver the latest and best research to you, our members. In our expanded library, you’ll find general interest publications, such as a working paper by the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs (ANDE), and work by our experts, such as an article by Paul Brest and Kelly Born on impact parameters.
This fall’s events, which we are so excited to present, include a lively discussion with EdTech investors Michael Bijaoui and Deborah Quazzo; webinars on Food Waste, SME Finance, and NextGen investing; and a family office workshop on alternative investments. Many of these are invitation-only for our members; if you would like more information, please email us.
All the best from the Boundless team,